re:work the world
The 5th Global YES Summit – Rework the World from 2 – 5 June, 2010. A big Summit in Sweden to build a more socially, financially as well as ecologically sustainable world and provide the jobs of tomorrow.
- The vision: Let us Rework the world!
- The efforts that create the jobs we need!
- The new jobs: Context, opportunities, risks and leadership
- The context: What world to rework?
- The openings: Where are the opportunities?
- The risks: Global pressures, local consequences
- The leadership: A Reflection on what we need to achieve
- Theme Introductions
- Energy generation
- Land management
- Water preservation and treatment
- Urban infrastructure
- People (human capital)
- Parallel Reworkshop Session
- 100 projects are presented and discussed in action-oriented Reworkshops.
- Plenary session IV – How to create a billion new jobs
- VISION 1: Mass-mobilizing the poor for entrepreneurship and jobs
- VISION 2: Rebuilding cities, regenerating communities
- VISION 3: Electrification of rural Africa
- The Rework the World Investment forum
- Plenary session VI – What have we achieved
- Building a new world
- Re-thinking policy
- Towards Alexandria 2012
I think they raised most of the right questions. So let´s hope that they generate impact in our common purpose to rework the world. So far it looks great.